Last week I cut the pieces for two Union blocks made with Australian fabrics. A friend sent me scraps that she had and I bought the rest online over a period of a couple years from Canton Village Quiltworks. I cut the pieces with my Studio die cutter. Even though I have a quarter inch foot, I need to perfect the seam allowance needed with the die cut triangles with corners nipped. The fabrics are busy enough that the little imperfections don't show much but if this had been solid colors, it would be glaringly obvious.
I sewed some more on the fabrics I showed yesterday and I think I'll have enough done tomorrow to show you what I'm working on.