I spent the first half of the day working in the attic, finally getting to the vacuuming stage, and when the sweat started running into my eyes, I came back down. I laid out groups to sew for the sashing. My electrician came and put up 2 new lights in an area that has been too dark to take good photos. After visiting Dad I came home and sewed the groups that I had laid out while my electrician was here.
That yielded 11 new sashing strips which I put up on the design wall. Then it was time to audition the corner squares. I thought I wanted the red dotted fabric, but when I went to get it, I saw the green and thought it might work (red at the top, green on the bottom).
Then I thought maybe both, alternated. I'm not sure about either so I'll keep looking through my fabrics. You might not remember, but in the book Kaffe made little pinwheel blocks for the corners. It is supposed to get hot Fri. - Sun. so I will sew in the cool house.