I ended up only moving one block from the layout on the design wall and then I sewed those 4 rows together.
Late in the afternoon I designed the bottom 3 rows. I had to stop and use the dust mop before I could lay the final row on the floor.
Last evening I decided to start sewing the bottom 3 rows together and this is how far I got. Just one more seam and pressing it and it can have its portrait taken.
In the garden, finally some color. They are still orange so they have a few days ripening in the house. The largest are about golf ball size. The 2 tiniest ones are the Sun Sugar variety. We have another day of 90s and then they are promising 80s and finally by the end of next week, high 70s. I think the tomato plants will be very happy.




4 comments:
Such a lovely Snail's Trail piece, Wanda--warm and cozy looking...;)))
69 this morning with hazy skies--i think that smoke is coming back in...;((( we cannot as yet smell it--thankfully.
I quilted the 2nd placemat yesterday and found a warped bobbin --that's what's been giving me problems...!! I will have to check out the others as I have had them for a very long time...I guess they can get warped out of "true"--who knew!!
Those little tomatoes look really yummy...we have had warnings on all fresh fruits and veggies to thoroughly wash them before eating...some new stomach cramp producing bug!!!
Have a lovely weekend hoping for rain here..
hugs, Julierose
The snails trail is coming along nicely,my tomatoes are finally growing
What a delightful Snail's Trail and the colors are perfect!! How do you sew so quickly and accurately. Applause!
Hugs!
it is always nice seeing the tomatoes coming in (until you have too many!!) Hope the smoke isn't bothering you today and the quilt is looking great.
Post a Comment