The last 4 blocks are sewn now for the Snail's Trail quilt. The dark fabric I originally chose for this block was too small to cover the die so I went back to the stash and found this one which I like better than my first choice.
There are two blocks of each of these combinations.
This is one block each of the 18 fabric combinations. It isn't the final layout of them. I got started too late in the day to spend a lot of time moving them around.



8 comments:
That fabric adds a nice swirly movement to that block! Have you been socked in with the smoke from Canada?
Lovely ! I love the colors. They're so soothing. I wouldn't add any more colors. It's perfect as is.
Gorgeous range of golds and browns. SO much texture to explore. WONDERFUL!
Wonderful pairings, Wanda on this piece;))
More smoke is moving in today--early morning was better, but it will be moving in again...so we've moved inside...
Mostly house chores today; hoping to begin my 2nd placemat quilting...we'll see how my hands feel...hugs, Julierose
LOVE this pattern… in one minute I see swirls of chocolate and the next time I see swirls of vanilla 🤗
Love the blocks!
Oh Wanda, you have out done yourself on this one. Absolutely gorgeous
just love the colors!!
Post a Comment