I had to turn the iron on yesterday to press the binding fabric for the current finish so I paired the fabrics for the Snail's Trail and got 4 pairs pressed while I was at it. Hopefully I'll get some blocks cut today.
While outside checking on my tomato plants I noticed some of the buds on the Tiger Lilies are turning orange. It won't be long now for the first few blooms.
Thanks to a friend, I had blackberries on vanilla ice cream last night for dessert. Yummy!
I got the binding strips cut yesterday so I hope to get the binding sewn on the quilt today. Maybe I'll hand finish this one.



7 comments:
Tiger Lilies hold a beauty all their own,I think I have one lol it grows tall like a tiger lilly but doesn't bloom 🤔maybe I should move it, I noticed it when I first moved here but it was small then & the person that cuts .grass cuts it down ,now I've got to go outside & investigate this flower😄
Lots of pretty fabrics paired up! Those berries and ice cream look so tasty! I am looking forward to seeing the lily bloom. I just can't get over how tall it is.
That’s a nice grouping of fabrics. I feel like golden brown has been out of favor for quite a few years but I love it’s warmth.
Those warm fabrics will make a lovely Snail's Trail quilt, Wanda...
I plan on doing some strip cutting this week and continuing to add to my neutral Ojos...
63 this morning and light drizzle out there...so nice and cool...such a relief from that heat and humidity...
Hugs, Julierose
Your batik array is lovely! What a nice topping for ice cream. Enjoy the day, Wanda.
my tiger lilies are starting to finish up with a lot of the blooms falling off. I still have some blooming but not like they were
Great flowers! Just love that batik assortment! My whole yard needs watering. Got spoiled by rain and now it is July dry.
Post a Comment