Monday, October 9, 2017

Still working..........

I finished cleaning the basement because the art quilters are coming today.  I haven't seen them since the Monday before my pacemaker surgery, 6 weeks ago.

We are still measuring quilts, stacking them when all of the stats are entered in the new online store.  We're still hoping for a mid-week opening.

I'm going to add this notice to the bottom of every post for a few days.  I realize that cellphone readers don't see my sidebar unless they click on "view web version" so they would miss the opportunity to sign up.

Take a look at the new sign up form on the right side bar of my blog (or click on the link).  I'll be opening a new online store soon and will be offering quilts, quilt tops, fabric kits and more.  I'd love for you to be first in line when the store opens.

8 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

What a gorgeous sight! All those quilts jockeying for attention.

Sylvia Anderson said...

You must be getting excited with the grand opening coming so soon. I hope your latest endeavor is a huge success and that you enjoy your time with the Art Quilters today. Hugs

Quiltdivajulie said...

Your living room looks so good with all those quilts and your new carpet in the photo! Enjoy your art quilters!!

patty a. said...

It is so great you have help. This is a lot of work, but it has to be fun to look at all the pieces you have made.

Hedy said...

Enjoy your friends today. Love looking at your colorful living room with quilts here and there.

O'Quilts said...

just lovely Wanda!!

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

I hope it was a fantastic gathering!

Janice Holton said...

I predict a very successful grand opening, Wanda. The one time you mentioned my blog in one of your posts was my highest viewed post ever. I was stunned. You must have the biggest following of anybody I know! I am looking forward to seeing all the wonderful quilts in your new store.