My two friends came over to sew yesterday and I spent most of the time finding backings for quilts that I want to finish this week and next week. This was the simplest one to do next because it is only 40" wide so I didn't need to piece the back.
I used the same pink print that I used on my pink 16 patch. I have enough left to do binding but I think I will go darker with it and use one of the reds that are in the blocks.
So....that is two that are waiting for binding. They will probably be machine finished bindings.
The Amaryllis is blooming and it is a really rich red. So far it has been standing up straight with no sign of tipping.
I don't know if the 2 small buds will bloom but if they do it will be 6 blooms on one stalk. There are usually 4 and one time I had 5 on one.