Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cutting, and more cutting.....

The preparation period for any project is pretty uninteresting but necessary.  I am low on 2.5" batik squares for my own colorwash and colorburst quilts so I am trying to restock so I can do the next 4 of the colorburst series.  For variety in between I work on the Kaffe Fassett fabric cataloging.  I have 10 more added to the "page" on the right sidebar.  This clover fabric is one of my least favorites but is an almost solid so it is very useful.
This fabric is one of my favorites.

My grandson put a new sharp blade on my lawnmower for me last week.  I mowed yesterday afternoon in the wonderful cooler air.  It is down in the 50s overnight so windows are open again.

1 comment:

Sharon W. said...

If I saw it in isolation, I would not have believed that cloverleaf fabric is a Fassett!!!! I do not remember ever seeing it. My guess is that it was designed by some "underling" in his staff??