I have a little more tweaking to do but I got the top and bottom edge filled in with squares. I changed out 3 pieces and still have another 3 or 4 that I would like to replace.
As the end of the month is near I have to make a decision whether I can do some more finishes in 2 days. My plan to finish 4 this month started out great but all of the nice weather had me working outside a lot.
I finished mowing the backyard before lunch. Then I cut off the damaged branches on my middle lilac bush. The heavy wet snow bent the branches down to the ground and several were partially broken off and others just bent totally out of shape. Brush pick up it is next week so it was time to do it. Last night I dug out the rocks that were edging the garden and placed them farther out. A lot of plants had jumped over the rocks and were growing in the grass. Now I have a little less to mow and a prettier edge.
The Heliotrope is in bloom. It is just as fragrant as the lilacs and peonies. I have been breathing scented air at night for two weeks.