I finally did my first sewing in the new year. I made the large strata at the left. I put the leftover strata for the 40" top on there for comparison. This bigger quilt will be 105" long. I have enough people for a January Trip Around the World class so I need 2 stratas to use for demo purposes. I also have a February class so I'll use more of the stratas of the larger quilt in that class too. There are 5 stratas altogether for it.
I looked through my Brandon Mably fabrics for alternate pieces for backing for this quilt. This was the first one I tried.
Then I found this one and it is my choice. Now the quilt could be for a male or female recipient.
I also chose this batik for the back of this Stack and Slash quilt. I had already cut the batting so it will probably be the first one to go on the longarm. I also cut backings for 2 of the other quilts. Now I have a lot of pressing to do and then the long seam in the back.