Monday, January 23, 2012

Batting and borders.....

Some of the tops have been turned in from the QOV kits I cut in Oct.  I said I would cut the borders and sew them on.  Both of these will have the blue stripe on the back because it is 60" wide so it doesn't need to be pieced.  One has the blue stripe as the border and the other has the stars and stripes.
This one has the stars and stripes for the border and the backing.  I still have enough of the print to border a couple more.  I also cut batting for 4 of the 14 quilts that I need to finish for my show in June.  It looks like it is time to finish something now.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great border for the quilt!! You are definitely making progress.

Susan said...

They are going to be great quilts!

Diane said...

I need to get my a** in gear and make one of these QOV quilts.

2ne said...

Nice quilt :-)

Cathi said...

You are going to be so busy with all that quilting and binding to do!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Very Patriotic! Love that.
Do you eat at all because I listen to all you do and think you don't, maybe you don't sleep either? hahaha.

Pat said...

It looks as if you are going to have a lot of quilting to do in your near future.