I was looking through the drawer that has all of my acrylic templates in it and I found these blocks. I only had one small strata to cut from and I had added other fabrics to the mix. I knew I needed to add more fabrics because I only had enough strata left to cut about 4 more pieces. These are little 6" blocks.
I tried adding more green but decided what it really needed was a nice golden brown. I also had the little New York Beauty pieces that are cut from a batik fabric. I would never have taken the time to piece anything that tiny. This was a good project to work on with a migraine. My dad called me at 3:23 a.m. Fri. morning and breaking the sleep pattern almost always brings on a migraine. Oh, and he had something that could wait until morning but he thought he should tell me about it. I told him I would be there at 6 a.m.
Here is the finished 24" piece. I could put borders on but to me it looks like someone with a migraine designed it so maybe yesterday wasn't a good day to work on it.
This is the acrylic template set I used.