Monday, March 26, 2018

Multitasking....................

I sewed on several things yesterday.  First I sewed neckbands on 12 extra small preemie gowns.  Then I gathered all of the half units of the Hunter Star off a design wall in the basement.


I sewed all of them together to make the quarter blocks.  I probably won't put them back up on a design wall until I get some more sewn.











Next I cut some of the newer Kaffe Fassett fabric into 3" strips to make more blocks for that quilt.








Here is the second one I made.  I only get one block and some 4 patches out of two 3" strips whereas I get 2 blocks when I use 2.5" strips.


White Eagle, you are a NO REPLY.  To answer your question: to sign up for my email list there is a form on my right sidebar or here is the link to sign up.  You will receive a reply so you can confirm that you want to be signed up.  If you don't receive it, check your junk/spam folder.

4 comments:

patty a. said...

You do have a lot of different projects going on! I usually work on one project at a time, but lately I am jumping from one project to another. I need to at least get the Harley quilt done and it will be my first finish for 2018 and it is almost April!

Linda Swanekamp said...

All the blocks are gorgeous colors and values. It is amazing how certain colors sing next to the right colors.

JJM said...

Seeing so many of your projects in the works always impresses me. Anxiously waiting to see the completed Hunter Star, love that new design.

JJM

Needled Mom said...

I always love seeing how much you are working on at once. You do keep yourself busy.