Sunday, March 4, 2018

Adding some fabrics..........

I decided the red project was too dull so I added these 3 fabrics and pulled out a couple of the original fabrics.

I cut the black and white fabrics for this quilt a month ago and showed them here.

It was last October that I showed the pattern and pulled the black and white batik fabrics.


I have the whole quilt laid out on my double design wall and need to get it down before the art quilters come tomorrow.  I sewed the top 2 rows last night.  I can't vacuum until I have it down or the pieces would be flying all over the place.  I will sew a couple more rows but then I need to take down the rest of the pieces and pin the rows together.  I have cookies to bake and the rest of the cleaning to do so it is going to be a busy day.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I'm thinking that I should invite quilters to my house once a month. It might force me to actually clean around the longarm!

Sewing Junkie said...

I just need to clean. So impressed with the fabrics you are pulling out and using. I have stash, but not as impressive as your extensive choices. Hope you enjoy your quilters. Chris

JJM said...

I really like your floral pieces with your black 'n whites. Will looking forward to seeing it grow.

Don't over do today, sounds like a lot to get done on a Sunday, or any other day for that matter.

JJM