Saturday, March 24, 2018

A busy morning............

This is what I was doing from noon Thursday to noon yesterday.   A lot of fabric is on its way to the new owners.  If you didn't check out the pop-up shop, it is open for everyone now.  Click here to go to my website.  Pop-up shop is a link at the top to click on.
Later in the day a friend showed me a new layout for Hunter Star so I had to try it with my scrappy blocks.  I think this is the way I will make this one since I have a stack of squares already cut and only need to add some light ones.  This will just be a throw quilt.


Last night I just wanted a project to relax with so I sorted all of the 3.5" flannel squares that I cut a couple weeks ago and then grouped them into piles of 48.
I couldn't resist sewing the first one.  They will turn out a little under 18" x 24" when finished.  They will be donated by my church to the preemie ward at a nearby hospital.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Awesome shop! Once again, it looks great, and I see everyone jumped into buy things up. Congrats on all the hard work.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I'm so glad you are getting lots of sales. No surprise since you make such beautiful quilts!

Hedy said...

Love those preemie quilts.

JJM said...

I'm sure the buyers are excited to see their fabrics and quilts are on their way already ! You sure are one busy, busy lady.

I love the new Hunter Star layout, the stars just sparkle, shooting diagonally through the squares.

And what a sweet preemie quilt. Their moms will treasure them along with the little gowns as well.

JJM

Jean said...

I really like the new Hunter Star layout - gives some movement to what would just have been plain squares other wise.

patty a. said...

Oh my goodness you sold a lot of fabric. I just knew you would. Congratulations! Did that even put a dent into your stash? I bet not! LOL!!