Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dreaming about a new project.........

I had a lot of computer work to do yesterday so I didn't do any sewing.  I did look at this Interweave pattern that I purchased last year and I might start cutting for it.  I like the black and white with reds and pinks the best.  Mine will have more rows than that photo though.  I also want to do some more cutting of Kaffe 2.5" squares to finish up the project I started many months ago.  I'm like a lot of other people, lots of ideas and not enough time to work on all of them.

8 comments:

Hedy said...

Nice pattern. Yes, I have so many ideas right now to do over the winter months while I hide from the cold weather. I finally picked out a Kaffe Fassett pattern and was able to purchase duck egg spot fabric online for the background. Now to get these 7 small tops quilted.

Paige said...

Anne's pattern will be perfect for your Kaffe stash!

Lesley Gilbert said...

I like the idea that it looks like fabric is woven behind other strips - looks like a better view in the pink/black one. Something new for me to follow on your blog - happy sewing, and cutting.
Very windy outside today - such a change in weather temps over the past 2 weeks. Have you managed to keep all your garden plants under control recently while'taking it easy? :)

Linda Swanekamp said...

I agree, I like the black and white design better. Those purple bars are a barrier for me. More ideas than time. It is always a problem in choosing what to do next.

Connie said...

We could all use an extra day each week, just for sewing :)
Have fun; this looks like a great project.

Jenny said...

I know exactly what you mean - so many ideas in one's head. Or in my case - so many UFOs hanging about waiting to be chosen to get worked on. Then new projects pop up too. As I tell my hubby, I'll NEVER run out of things to sew!

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

This quilt is gorgeous!

Mystic Quilter said...

I've seen this pattern before on the SpringLeaf Studios blog and love it!