I had enough of the leaf batik to cut 3.25" borders so now the top is somewhere near 61" x 76". The stars are floating now with the border sewn on. I pulled out another project and did some sewing on it. I will give it to someone who does service projects. It was a sample when I was teaching the disappearing 9 patch I don't care for the fabrics. I also found a bunch of floral blocks in the box, some 9 patches not sliced yet as well as many strips ready to make more blocks. I may finish that one some day.
My burning bush is not at all pretty this year. It is usually a brilliant red. The long dry spell we had at the end of summer has dried up some of the leaves already. I'm hoping after the frost (predicted for Tuesday night) that maybe it will turn more red before the leaves all fall off.