I made this quilt top in 2010 and have been trying to figure out a pieced border to go between 2 light colored batik borders. When my friend got here we played around with a few ideas and this was the favorite. Here is a post where I tried another idea. I have a lot more triangle squares to sew.
Before my friend left we put the Seed Packet squares back up on a design wall. I have lots of cutting to do for the 2 rows of small squares that border this. I can see a couple squares I want to move too.
Here is my weekly report on the wax coated Amaryllis bulb. It has gotten a little taller than I thought it would be.
It is getting ready to bloom and it looks like it will be red.