In the afternoon I went through all three blanket boxes and separated the fabrics into groups. This group is 'less than 1/4 yard' pieces.
This pile is 1/4 - 3/8 yard pieces. I pulled all of the large prints and also the pieces I have larger yardage of and filled one of the blanket boxes with those. I'm hoping for only a box and a half of fabric left after all of the cutting.
This pile is 1/2 -3/4 yard pieces. All of the 1 yard and larger were in another pile that didn't get photographed.
I started cutting the kits last night and also ironed a bunch more pieces that are ready to cut this morning. I'll probably take a break in the middle of the day and sew the wallhanging shown 2 days ago and then go back to cutting again.