A month ago I decided to try to quilt 3 quilts a week. I was trying to reduce the 53 quilt tops needing finishing down to around 20. I sold 15 tops and quilted 10 in 30 days, but I started 3 new ones. Let's see, that means I have 31 that still need finishing. I didn't quite meet my goal of 3 a week but I'm pretty happy with my progress. I finished the binding on this Kaffe crosses quilt last night. It is 47" square.
Yesterday I went to church sewing circle in the afternoon and delivered 12 travel pillow size pillowcases for one of our service projects. On the way home I had a few stops and at one of them I found the limited edition Lindor truffles. You have to really read the package because they have a blue package they carry year round but it is a different variety, not nearly as good. I also discovered this peppermint bark on milk chocolate last year on sale after Christmas. It was priced the same as last year's sale price so I had to get some of it too. I know it freezes well since I tested that last year.