Yesterday was an unusually warm day, mid 60s so I got the wheelbarrow out and took 4 trips with my porch and garage pots to the back garden and dumped them. I have the pots drying out in the garage and I'll stack them today for storage for the winter. Then I took off 2 screens and put on the storm windows. I haven't brought the hose reels in yet though. Last night I changed these flannel blocks over to the on point setting like the diagram I showed a couple days ago. I need to choose a fabric for setting triangles and I think it will get at least one border. I see a couple squares I want to move to a different position now that I see it on the computer.