I finished the quilting on the large piece yesterday. You may have seen this on my sidebar as my current favorite. I had a small repair I needed to do on one block and I laid it aside for months. The repair took 15 minutes; the roadblock in my brain couldn't see that. This piece is about 36" x 47" and the small ones which I made 2 days ago are around 20" x 24". This large one is Crooked Cobblestones 1. Number 2 is finished and was shown here. I started quilting on number 3 which is the largest last night. It is shown here when I was spray basting it. The fourth large one is a cross which had some construction problems. I fixed that last night too so it is ready to baste and quilt. You can see from this post that I let it hang on a hanger for almost 3 years before I fixed it. I guess the promise of a show of my quilts is finally getting me in gear.