I was looking for something fast and easy to sew last night and spied the box of 3" flannel tumblers that I cut from scraps last winter. Luckily I had put the note in there of how many I had. Also noted were the number of pieces across and the number of rows I could do. It will be a baby quilt.
I was just ready to sit down when I noticed all of the junk caught in the wheels of my sewing chair. Yuck!
All of this was caught in the 5 double wheels. I couldn't get it all out but at least it looks better now.
Then I sat down and started sewing rows. This will be some good sewing at night for a couple nights.