I had some leftover cut pieces from a quilt that I made before I had my Studio die cutter. I decided to sew up a few orphan blocks for my collection. I probably have enough batik blocks to do another orphan block quilt now.
There are still more triangles to sew together and some squares too so there might be a few more blocks. This is just fun relaxing sewing.
I also sewed the last 2 rows for the Australian fabric table runner. It is 10.25" x 23.75" right now. It could probably use a border all around. There are 60 different Australian fabrics in the 2" pinwheels plus the yellow alternate square fabric for 61.