Sunday, February 26, 2017

Trip Around the World started........

This is my strata before pressing.  They are all batik fabrics.





Here are 20 strips unpicked and up on the design wall.  I thought I liked the center (lower right) but now after seeing a photo I'm not sure.  I need to move the strips to a double design wall so I might play with them a little longer to be sure.



The two ladies who came to work on theirs yesterday are both making table toppers.  Some strips have already been sewn together on the left sides and were at the sewing machines when I took the photo.  

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I agree....I like the upper left corner better than the center.

Gene Black said...

can you rearrange it just by moving strips from the right to the left side?

JJM said...

Anxious to see how you will design the black and white. Looks good the way they are but what do I know. (*._.*)

JJM

Agile Jack said...

I love all those beautiful grey batiks.

I've recently been on a quest to find grey batiks, and there are very few of them out in the shops.

How long did it take you to build up your stash of grey batiks?

Anne

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is hard to tell with the photo how it will look. I am sure after you sleep on it, you will know what to move/do.