The last three seams are sewn! I got a little truer color in the photo this time but it still doesn't show the richness of the darkest colors. It ended up 61" x 84" after trimming the sides. I found another piece of flannel for the back, a half width left over from the backing of another quilt.
My design wall is almost 7' tall and I'm just a little over 5' tall so it was a real stretch to get it pinned up that high. I usually turn the quilts sideways and pin them to the wall for the photography and just rotate the photo.
If you go back to yesterday's post you can see the side edges that needed to be trimmed.
I started this quilt on February 7th, cutting the tumblers with my Accuquilt Studio die cutter. The tumblers are 3" and 6" finished size. Flannel is linty so I wanted to finish cutting and sewing in short order so I could clean up the studio.
I'm linking to Scraptastic Tuesday. Check out all of the other scrappy projects.
Pictured below are some of the quilts that created the scraps for this quilt.