While my friends were here yesterday I sewed the redwork quilt top. It is 33.5" x 44.5" so one width of fabric is plenty for a back. How nice to not have to press 5-6 yards of fabric and seam them together.
I quilted this tablerunner several years ago and it has been waiting for binding. I finally cut it and sewed it on last night.
These placemats are even older, quilted a long time ago. I wanted to use the same black with gold metallic stars for the binding but I couldn't find the small piece that was leftover. Then I would find the binding fabric and couldn't find the placemats. This went on for years.....and finally one day I found both the placemats and the binding fabric and I could finish them.
The fabric on the back has gold metallic on it too.
It was a good day to sew since it turned cold for one day. We are expecting 60 degrees on Saturday through Monday. I plan on trimming bushes over the weekend. I always want to do the trimming before they leaf out and it is usually too cold in the winter to do it.