I finished quilting the colorwash on the bottom in this photo yesterday. I chose binding for both of them, the top one for the batik colorwash and the bottom one for the regular fabric colorwash. I was just plain tired though so I didn't get either of them cut. I sewed more rows on my current batik colorwash, up to row 12 of 20.
I worked hard to get this flower bed filled in. I finally just resorted to lots of different hostas, sedum and cranesbill. The bush in the upper right is a hydrangea. It struggled for 3 years before it took off and started to grow. There are some lilies, evening primrose and purple coneflowers in this bed too. It is a real mix and is right outside my dining room picture window so I get to enjoy it close up all the time.