Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Trying the layout.......................


Trying out the 2 favorite choices together: I think they work pretty well.  I was able to get 36 squares from the spotted fabric. I haven't cut the other one yet, but if I don't make any mis-cuts I think I will get 24 squares.






The busy print has rust color in it with brown in the spotted fabric. Even though they don't match exactly they coordinate pretty well.








I looked back through the brown bin and found another piece and this one is brown.  The problem though is the light color leaves; they are so much lighter than the ones in the rust color.  I could probably just fussy cut some squares from the darker areas if I need a few more pieces.

I got 15 more 9 patch blocks sewn and 2 of the 3 stratas.  When I ran out of bobbin thread I quit for the night.

I also pressed some of the pink fabrics and got one block cut out.  Maybe I'll get that sewn today.

 

6 comments:

  1. These have a nice "end of Summer" vibe to them, Wanda...;)))
    Still cloud covered skies here this morning, but temp is down to 57 with a low DP of 48 hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the brighter blues that you picked out to go with the brown colors they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy prints with a very busy day ~ fun post today Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Love the fabrics you've chosen!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabrics are lovely. I see the issues with the last floral but still like it. I used to have many browns but they are long gone.

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to all comments WITH A LINK. If you are anonymous or a Blogger account without your email enabled I can not reach you to reply.

There is an EMAIL address on my right sidebar if you have a question and you do not have a link.