Pages

▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

Binding started..............


Since a table runner can be used with either side up, and people at the table would have a close view of the binding, I decided I needed to hand finish it.  I'm about 2/3 done.




I think the green looks nice with the back too.








I decided I needed a collage of the rest of the flannel quilts I have made since 2007.  This group is 2017 - 2026.  At least 7 of them are baby quilts.  I wanted both collages in the same post so below is the same collage I showed yesterday and it is flannel quilts from 2007 - 2016.


10 comments:

  1. Lovely groupings of your flannel quilts--great work on these Wanda;))) I love their scrappy natures;)))
    56 here this morning and still spritzing rain and some wind--storm moving away at last...errands today and Covid shot.
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely, cozy flannels -- and such a cheerful spiderweb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastel table runner will brighten up any table. And such a fun unique pattern.
    FABULOUS FLANNELS ❣️.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green binding looks lovely with the pink print backing. I feel like such a slouch when I see all the beautiful quilts you’ve made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table runner is very pretty! I have a list (not with me) of flannel quilts I have made over the years. I will have to see how many I have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a glorious array of cozy colorful flannel quilts! Well done! Applause, applause!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a lot of flannel quilts! the runner looks really nice and the backing goes well and so does the binding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made so many flannel quilts - they're all beuatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collection of quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pastel spiderweb table runner.
    I'm glad you wanted these two decades of flannel quilts all together. I love seeing the cool vs warm flavors, and the variety of designs. I have a Wanda-inspired 16P in golds & browns in process. Today, cutting $1 sweet farm scene panels (MDG) apart from the bolt; & listening to The Library Book. Laura H.

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to all comments WITH A LINK. If you are anonymous or a Blogger account without your email enabled I can not reach you to reply.

There is an EMAIL address on my right sidebar if you have a question and you do not have a link.