I didn't get as much done yesterday as I hoped but I had some other things to take care of.
In the afternoon I stitched 18 more blocks.
Later in the day I got 5 more sets ready to be pressed and then cut into sections for 15 more 9 patches.
Three more sets were paired but not sewn yet.
I still need to find 5 more fabrics to pair with these.
Two of my little great-grands are going to visit this morning. I made some Chex mix for their mom. She is pregnant and is craving it.




What you got done is impressive! Having everything well organized helps so much to see what you have done and what is next! Have a wonderful visit with the great-grands and mom. Chex mix does sound yummy!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many delicious colors in these nine patches (made and pending). Enjoy those little great-grands - their mom will appreciate your Chex mix making.
ReplyDeleteYour fabrics are like the leaves turning into the brilliant hues of autumn right now. They sparkle and glow . And to have your great grandchildren come for a visit with Chex Mix on their minds sounds like a fun time ahead.
ReplyDeleteyou got more done than I did yesterday. I took a short walk outside for about 5 minutes it was 95 degrees I came back in LOL
ReplyDelete