I got 8 more blocks cut and 4 of them are sewn. Here is one of each of the new ones.
10 of the 20 sewn blocks with the duplicate blocks in a pile on my sewing cabinet.
Here are the combinations for the next 2 blocks. I thought I might get more sewn but I did some gardening instead. I cut off lower leaves on the tomato plants and some dead leaves on the cucumber plants. Then I put some fertilizer spikes around the plants. Last I turned on the hose and gave them all a good drink. I also cleaned out the cement birdbath and filled it and filled the bird feeders. It was more comfortable outside yesterday although still a little humid early in the day.



these blocks are coming together so beautifully, Wanda--I love the brown/gold/tan tones...such welcoming combos...very calming...
ReplyDeleteI did get four placemats ready to be pin basted.
DH got home yesterday and is doing really well...now to change our eating plans to low fiber--that will be a challenge!!
61 here and sunny--nice and coolish this morning--hoping we can relax out on the deck a little later on...
Hugs, Julierose
You're making great progress on the blocks!
ReplyDeleteJust when I think there can not be another fabric combination for your Snails Trail ~ here they are today… your stash always amazes me. Your browns and golds are perfection.
ReplyDeleteI love all those brown colors they are so pretty. It is not as warm here as it had been but still so humid! I used to force myself to work out side in the summer to keep up with things I just don't anymore - I don't want to keel over and faint from the humidity!
ReplyDeleteAfter all the rain we had this spring, I knew we would reach h a point when the rain stopped. We've only on a little over an inch in the last three weeks and none since the 6th. And it's been hotter than normal, so things are looking a little wilted around here. Your Snail's trails are coming along nicely. I haven't made one of those yet.
ReplyDeletePat
Beautiful colors
ReplyDelete