Monday, December 24, 2018

Treat for me.............

I treated myself to a selection of Marcia Derse's new fabric line Art History: 101.  I will mix them in with all of her other fabrics and use them in my next quilt.



I did a little more unpicking of loops on the Kaffe 2 Trip Around the World and now I will probably start sewing top and bottom halves of columns together and then sew the sections of 10 columns.  There isn't room on the double design wall for the last 9 strips so sewing 2 sections will give me room to move it all to the left so they will fit.

10 comments:

Roxanne said...

Just two photos but they are full of lush color! Your KF TAW has been such fun to watch develop—it’s beautiful!
Merry Christmas, Wanda!

Debbie said...

Another stunning TAW! Merry Christmas, Wanda.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I have some of the red from MD's new line - it is luscious. Your TAW positively glows !

Lesley Gilbert said...

And what you will be doing on Christmas day - will you have a full day off creating I wonder - whatever you get up to I'm sure you'll be enjoying yourself - Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Nann said...

The Derse collection is delicious! Merry Christmas!

Katy Sweigart said...

Merry Christmas, Wanda! I hope your holidays are filled with peace and joy!

Diane said...

Wanda, I haven't been keeping up with you lately. Merry Christmas! It's been a bit of a mixed bag around here.

We have a beautiful new grand-daughter, born December 10. Jim will be driving to New Hampshire for her Naming Ceremony. Skype and Instagram allow us to visit "virtually."

On a sad note, my brother has been in the hospital for six weeks. He went in with heart issues and had two valves replaced. The rest is complications and setbacks.

My heart is full and broken at the same time!

Much love, Diane

LynneP said...

This TAW quilt is absolutely stunning!

patty a. said...

What a lovely treat!!! The TAW quilt is looking so great!

DBrez said...

That’s beautiful!! Merry Christmas Wanda, from Cape Cod.