Wednesday, October 31, 2018

TV night........

Tuesday nights are my 3 hour TV session so I was pretty sure I would be able to finish sewing my Kaffe colorwash #2 in that amount of time.  I had 4 rows left to sew on to have it all webbed in one direction.








I got all 16 seams sewn the other direction by 10 p.m.  Then I had to press it and do the staystitching around the edge. By 10:30 p.m. it was back up to the studio to have its picture taken.  It is 34" square.  I have even chosen my backing fabric.

6 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, I have rows 1-5 sewn, without TV, just podcasts. Yours looks exciting.

Marnie Haines said...

Wonderful, Wanda! This color wash is stunning and a true inspiration to your students. Thank you for such a creative piece to inspire us. Marnie

JJM said...

STUNNING , ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !

JJM

patty a. said...

So beautiful!

LynneP said...

Truly lovely!

Kay said...

Beautiful as always