Monday, October 22, 2018

Really the final layout...........

Would you believe I spent another 2 hours yesterday moving pieces and cutting a couple new squares?  It is really ready to sew now.  The photo on the left is as it was when I had done a week of tweaking but knew I wanted to add a row on the right and a row on the bottom.  3 days of more tweaking later and it is going to be sewn.  The photo on the right is my insurance in case I have a question about where a piece goes when I am sewing.  You know, when you drop a piece on the floor and pick it up and say now which way was this one turned?
I finished knitting a dishcloth last night in a new color of yarn, Azalea.   It is really pretty and I will keep this one.

9 comments:

patty a. said...

The final layout looks great. Your dishcloth turned out so pretty.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Good morning Wanda.....The final layout is so pretty, and was happy to see that you eliminated some of the very light squares. Your knitted dishcloths are so pretty, and look as though they would do a great job and outlast the purchased ones. This one is especially pretty.

Hedy said...

I think you nailed it with that tweak. And I love that azalea color too.

JJM said...

BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL Wanda. Takes my breath away. Perfect dishcloth for your kitchen.

JJM

Linda Swanekamp said...

I just have to gird myself in and wade into tweaking and hope I don't get lost. Yours looks so wonderful.

Marnie Haines said...

Good morning, Wanda, This posting and the one before are so helpful in learning how to do a color wash.
Beautiful! Thank you. Marnie Haines

Vicki W said...

Your changes made a hug difference. You really are a master at this technique!

Mystic Quilter said...

A stunner!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Amazing, as always, Wanda. You are the master at this. I like that color on the knit cloth, too!