Thursday, October 18, 2018

Looking through fabrics..........

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Just out of curiosity I decided to see if I had all 6 of the fabrics that were used in this quilt that I showed a few days ago (click photo for a larger view).  I had 3 of the 6 in the same colorway that was in the quilt.
I have the fish print in the blue and black backgrounds but not the red that they used.  There is one more print and I thought I had it but haven't found it in the red.  I have it in black.  More playtime is needed.

7 comments:

patty a. said...

That fish print is a hoot! Shopping you stash - how fun is that!

Gene Black said...

If you are interested, Fabric.com has the Kaffe Shoal (fish) in Red, Yellow, and Green

Hedy said...

I love this pattern and look forward to seeing how you make it.

Lisa C said...

I am VERY jealous over that fish print!

JJM said...

I LOVE your top three fabrics. Just gorgeous ! Your exuberant colorful fishes made me smile. Your stash is better than any fabric shop in my area.

JJM

Janice Holton said...

Oh boy I am drooling over these saturated bright colors! YUMMY!! Can't wait to see this one come together!

Mystic Quilter said...

Love all of the Shoal colourways and it will be exciting to see what you with this design using your colourwash technique.