Thursday, October 4, 2018

Block number 12...........

I wanted more orange but I had coral and salmon color pieces cut so I used them along with the pink in the center.  I have started one more block with lots of orange and will pull out the block that is mostly red-purple and pink.



Here are all of the blocks so far.  I'm sure I'll do some more rearranging when I get the last block finished.


It was close to 90 degrees yesterday....not my kind of fall weather.  I got the last 3 peonies chopped off so most of my garden clean up is done.  I have a few hostas to plant next week.

9 comments:

Dorothy said...

Love all the blocks so far. And your final arrangement will even be more wonderful I am sure

patty a. said...

I don't remember what size these blocks are. Are you going for just a lap sized quilt? This latest block is stunning!

It has been warm here too. The humidity has been bad also. I have turned on the air conditioning again. It is forecasted to be in the 80s from Saturday thru next Wednesday which means it will be 90 at work.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am amazed how sparkling these blocks are becoming together. Even though the colors are dark, you make them work well.

Hedy said...

Really pretty. Very hot here in St. Louis.

JJM said...

Anxious to see the new replacement block..... or two. This has been such fun to see a new block every day. Was your humidity as high as your 90 degrees ? Not fun for sure. We're having beautiful autumn days along with the golden foliage. We've seen a sprinkling of snow on the mountain tops a couple of mornings too.

JJM

MurphKnits said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Has been such fun to see this evolve.

HollyM said...

I love it! And especially the last block with the salmon and pink.

Needled Mom said...

You must have our heat. I wondered where it was. I like block #12.

Designing Duo said...

Are all the fabrics from Marcia Derse's collections over the past few years, or are there a few fabrics from other designers? I love her lines, and you've combined the blocks very well!