Friday, April 27, 2018

Piles of plaids...............

I had several little sessions of sewing time  yesterday (I have 140 pairs sewn right now) even though I spent a lot of time outside raking leaves and sweeping the dirt off the driveway.  I'm hoping for rain to wash the rest of the dirt off.  

I still have all of these light triangles leftover so I will cut more dark ones and probably make 2 throw size quilts  These are 6" finished so 120 squares made from 2 triangles will make a quilt 60" x 72".  I will count the light triangles today and see if I need to cut any more of them too.

3 comments:

Hedy said...

I’m not particularly a plaid person but you do make some pretty plaid quilts. I think if has to do with placement. Your quilts sing to me.

WhiteEagle said...

Love plaids but can't find many in local shops. Where is best place online? Love your quilts. I use a lot of KT fabrics.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Such a treasure trove you have to work with -- lovely variety of colors and textures in those plaids.