Thursday, August 31, 2017

August 2017 recap

Nothing was finished in August.  I did get a quilt basted but haven't had time to start the quilting.  I didn't even finish a quilt top.  Here are my only accomplishments. 4 little mug rug tops.

Lots of Hunter Star blocks made, more than are in this photo.






Pieces cut for another Australian fabric quilt.













I didn't take a photo of the finished preemie layette items but I finished 15 sets for our church project.

I did do some new planting in the back garden early in August but it has been so dry since then that I haven't done any more work out there.  Maybe September will be more productive.

5 comments:

patty a. said...

I would say you did have a productive month! Maybe no finishes, but lots of projects in progress.

Hedy Hahn said...

I have to agree with Patti about the work you've done this month. Plus we have all enjoyed your garden shows.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Progress can be measured is so many different ways . . . your garden photos have made me very happy this past month.

JJM said...

It is always a treat to see what you post every day. Just posting every day should count as productive works for recapping for the month.

JJM

Patty Cramer said...

Hey Wanda, I haven't checked in for a while and WOW - you've been busy. Hoping your new pace maker makes things better for you. I'm certain you will be up and running in no time! God Bless you and happy quilting!!

Piecingly - Patty