I cut more pieces from the graphic squares fabric and just laid them on top of already pieced blocks to try to get an idea of how many I need to get a balanced look. I am going to have to piece more of the small blocks which aren't as much fun to sew. Meanwhile I have to take a break from this to do my "homework" from church sewing circle on the tote bags we are making. Also I have cutting to do for a friend before Tuesday. I may get a few Drunkard's Path blocks sewn but there won't be any major finishing this weekend.
The Rudbeckia in the front garden is starting to bloom. In the backyard it gets a little more shade so it will be a couple more days before that blooms. I took this photo at 8 p.m. so the green looks pretty dull. It is prettier than this.
The Dahlia has four blooms now. They are still fairly small. I have another plant that looks like it will be yellow blooms. The other 2 don't seem to have any buds yet.
The Begonias that I brought in for the winter are doing great. They were rather spindly all winter but they have really filled out now.