I was home all day yesterday and spent 3/4 of the time in my studio. I cut 41 more small squares for the Seed Packet quilt......I mean I fussy cut every square one at a time. No speed cutting there. If a fabric had more than one kind of flower I cut several from that fabric. I think I have enough now for the double row around the quilt.
But first I need to get this quilt off the design wall. I cut more pieces and sewed the rest of the blocks, moved a few around to new positions and started sewing it together. I have just four more seams to sew and the top will be finished...unless I decide to add a border.
I need to get this quilt off another design wall and I'm still undecided on sashing fabric. I put the one on the left up there yesterday. It is kind of an apricot/gold with a mum design on it. The one on the right is one of the original fabrics I tried and is a beige print. I'm still undecided.