Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Flannel tumblers and table runner..........

While watching 3 1/2 hours of TV last night I sewed the flannel 9" tumbler top.  I have to press it and then trim the sides and it will be ready to quilt.  I think it will be about 63" x 80" when done.  My design wall is 84" tall and the quilt top is trailing a little on the floor.  This one isn't especially pretty but it used up a lot of flannel scraps.



Yesterday morning I quilted this table runner and last night sewed on the binding and started the hand stitching.  I hope to finish it today.  I used a 12 weight yellow variegated thread to quilt it.

6 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, the yellow thread looks terrific!

Hedy said...

Well, I like the flannel top a great deal!

patty a. said...

The flannel quilt has a warm and cozy feel to it! Quilt it with some crazy bright color and that would add to it. Pretty table topper!

Lisa C said...

Tumblers and triangles are both on my list of "some day" quilts. I am a yellow girl so that table runner makes my heart quicken just a bit!

Janice Holton said...

It may not be as "pretty" as some of your bright colored ones but it is definitely a comfy cozy looking quilt and lots of men will LOVE it! It's still a winner. :)

Vicki W said...

Some guy is going to love that quilt.