Saturday, January 28, 2017

Party time...........

My granddaughter  is now a Pampered Chef rep and she had a party last night at her mom's house.  I had never been to one before and it was interested seeing the products demonstrated as she prepared one of the dishes to share with all of the attendees.
She had told me about the dessert earlier and I couldn't wait to try it.  It is a banana split dessert with pie crust, chocolate, bananas, strawberries and real whipped cream plus a few more ingredients.  I had the honor of cutting the 2 desserts for her and of course eating a piece....and bringing an extra piece home for today.

I got two sides of the binding done on the purple 16 patch quilt so I should have it ready to have its portrait taken tonight.

10 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love pampered chef. I haven't heard of anyone having a party around here in a long time. I sure hope her sales go well.
xx, Carol

Hedy said...

That dessert looked wonderful. I love Pampered Chef products. Their timer and ice cream scoops are the best ever.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

One of my daughters was a rep for awhile and I got some nice things.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I have a pampered chef zester that I like and use. I just wish their products were not made in China.

Needled Mom said...

Pampered Chef parties were always so much fun, but I haven't been to one in years. What did they use to whip the cream so beautifully.

JJM said...

She is your beautiful grand daughter ! I know she will do well with Pampered Chef, just by seeing her delicious pie ! It sounds unbelievably decadent ! Plus I can see she takes after her grandma just by looking at her presentation of her pie. It takes talent to make a pie like that.

JJM

The Joyful Quilter said...

FUN!! Haven't been to a Pampered Chef party in AGES, but still enjoy a few of my purchases. Most of the gadgets sit in drawers or baskets, but my Baking Bowl gets used time and time again!!

Ann Pierson said...

What a beautiful young woman your granddaughter is--I'm sure you're very proud of her and her endeavors with Pampered Chew. This is the first time I have left a comment and I want you to know how much I love your work as well as your blog!! Thanks for taking the time to share with everyone!

Ann

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Your granddaughter is gorgeous! And that dessert is making my mouth water! Looks delicious.

Susan said...

Good luck to your grand daughter! I have never been to a PChef party, but I have a few of their kitchen gadgets!