I decided to use the rest of the backing fabric as the binding on the Stonehenge quilt. I did the binding all by machine.
I will take its portrait today. I need to either take the Seed Packet squares off a design wall or set up another double wall where the lighting isn't quite as good.
I mentioned yesterday that I had a couple blips that I didn't know if I would fix. Here is one of them. It took me 10 minutes last night to find it so the answer is NO, I won't fix it. The channel lock slipped in this spot.
This is the other spot where the channel lock slipped. I caught it quicker this time. Of course it had to be in a dark area where the dark beige thread really shows up. If I were quilting for someone else I would take it out. Since it is mine, I'm going to leave it. It is my one of two humble spots on the quilt.
I chose the binding fabric for the pink and green quilt. I baked two treats for my daughter in law yesterday so I didn't get this cut yet.