I will post the three finishes in the order that I put the bindings on. This Stonehenge fabric quilt goes by more than one name. It is a pattern that is sold but the directions were also in a QUILT magazine with the same exact size pieces but with a different name. It ended up approximately 62" x 80" when finished.
I used the same fabric for both backing and binding. I'm really happy with this one. I know I need to do another pattern with the Stonehenge fabrics in 2017.
The zig zag quilt was the next one I did the binding on. I used a back with scattered white dots for the binding.
I put a really soft flannel on the back. It is 47" x 59".
This last one got its binding finished at 10:30 p.m.
I used the same backing that I put on the pink 16 patch quilt last month. I showed the binding fabric on my post yesterday. It is 38.5" x 56".
Instead of posting at 5 a.m. I'm going ahead and posting this just before midnight on the last day of 2016. I will be working on a recap of 2016 to post next. It will take awhile to make the collages of all of the finished tops and finished quilts.
Happy New Year everyone!!