I sewed the last seams on this quilt top on May 20 in 2010. It ended up 66" x 77". I didn't like the proportion and always intended to add another double row to it. Since I'm in a period of indecision I decided it would be a good project to work on. I have cut a few triangles and put them on the design wall next to the top and will work on it some more today. I see I have one duplicate fabric in there so I need to change that.
Last fall I brought in my 8 Amaryllis bulbs and put them in boxes with lids in the garage. They are supposed to be in cool and dark about 8 weeks and then should produce a bud. I checked them at 8 weeks, 3 months, 4 months, and nothing was happening. This week I took off the lid and one has sent up a stalk with 4 buds. The other 7 are just sending up leaves. I guess I will fertilize them this summer and give them one more chance.