I finished designing by adding the squares at the top and bottom of every other row.
When I got to the computer I experimented with the orientation of it.
Many times I have turned my art upside down after piecing it and I'm almost inclined to do so with this one.
I'll take one more look at it today and see if I want to change anything and then it will be time to sew it together.
Last night I sewed some more of the 6" triangle squares. Now if I could just find the box with the 4" squares in it I could work on the quilt.
It rained again yesterday afternoon. The Redbuds are blooming in the rain. This is the view to the left from my kitchen window.
This is the view to the right from the same window.