I sewed several sections together but haven't attached them to the center yet. The two outside rows aren't sewn together yet. I didn't finish designing because it is up too high on the wall. I mowed my grass for the first time yesterday and my arms were aching from 35 minutes of holding onto the mower while walking. I didn't turn on the iron and press the rows that are sewn yet.
Here is the plan for triangle quilt #2. I color coded each of the sizes of triangles this time to make it easier to count them. This one would finish at 50" x 70" if I follow my drawing. I may experiment with more rows after I get the center part assembled. Triangles #1 will finish at 54" x 66" as it is shown in the drawing.
I laid out the first section of 96 two inch finished triangle squares on my sewing cabinet. I hope to get both of the sections sewn today.