Last night when I grabbed my camera to record my progress yesterday I was thinking I hadn't done much all day. I started the day by trying to clean off my sewing cabinet and found a pile of batik scraps so I made a few blocks with them. I finished them around noon.
After lunch I got out this project and sewed on the light pieced borders and also cut the next border.
Then I prepared the backing for this quilt and got it loaded on the long arm. I'm ready to baste the top edges together and then start quilting.
Earlier in the day I sewed 3 rows onto this quilt top and then last night while watching TV I sewed the 2 bottom rows that are pinned in this photo. I also sewed the bottom 3 rows together so they are ready to add to the top and then I need to decide if it will have a border (or 2).
So, I guess I did accomplish a lot.