It was a fun day with the art quilters yesterday. I had them vote on whether I should use the white background or black background strips between the columns and the majority liked the white ones. I sewed this part together last night and now I have to piece the black strips for the borders because they aren't quite long enough. I am glad to have these blocks off the shelf and finally made into something.
I also finished cutting and designing for this one and sewed 2 more columns together and have 3 columns left to sew. I have decided that it will be a wallhanging and will have facings instead of binding.